Reports to: Salon Owner
We are looking for a highly skilled, highly motivated and energetic Salon Manager with proven ability to drive service and retail sales through a defined strategic plan while delivering an exceptional guest experience. Must have experience in a salon, beauty, and/or service environment. If this sounds like you, apply to manage their Salon Delivery team as a Salon Manager!
We’ve been in business for over 30 years! That doesn’t happen by chance…it happens with purpose and passion!
Join our top performing and growing salon where supporting their team and our success is at the top of our priority list.
A Bit About Us
- Locally Owned by the same owner for 20 years.
- Voted best salon in for the past 12 years.
- Highly professional, motivated and super fun team.
- Redken Black Elite Salon.
- Top 4% of women owned businesses.
- Summit salon that works with the world’s largest salon consulting firm for continued support and growth measures.
- Located in Westminster, CO.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for overall customer service by maintaining an organized and efficient operation; responds to all customers inquiries.
- Prepares and manages work schedules.
- Ability and experience managing in a highly seasonal environment a must.
- Utilizes leadership skills and motivation techniques in order to maximize Salon Delivery team productivity and above satisfaction all team members. Our #1 client is our team.
- Selects, orients, and trains qualified Salon Delivery team members; conducts effective team meetings and coaching sessions. Employs discipline as required.
- Determines, communicates, and monitors achievement and standards of performance on a timely basis.
- Meets and exceeds guest expectations by ensuring departments provides outstanding customer service and teamwork.
- Conducts training on a regular basis skills including training to provide value added service to customers.
- Utilizes one-on-one training skills where appropriate.
- Coordinates staffing to conform to productivity and budgetary standards.
- Monitors actual vs. budget sales and expenses.
- Insures that brand standards are met.
- Maintains safe working conditions within Salon.
- Takes corrective action where required to improve safety of work areas.
Keeps Owner promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Great communication skills.
- A motivating attitude.
- Top-notch technical skills.
- Flexible and organized.
- Driven to achieve goals.
- Experience in the beauty industry.
Nice to Have:
- Cosmetology License.
- Experience behind the chair or related beauty-industry experience serving customers