High-end salon seeking stylists who specialize in cut & color to join our team of talented and experienced stylists. The Salon by Robert Lupo is looking for top talent to join Alameda’s newest hair salon whose owner brings 18 years experience behind a chair. Full-time and part-time openings available to experienced hair stylists and colorists with 5+ years experience to serve our East Bay clientele.
You must be a professional who takes pride in producing quality finishes for each client. You will be working in an upbeat environment alongside professional staff members who have extensive knowledge in the industry.
The salon is a modern eight-chair salon located in Alameda’s charming Gold Coast neighborhood, catering to East Bay clientele who desire a San Francisco stylist without the commute and parking hassle. Designed for our clients to experience a professional, creative team in a sleek environment.
Full-time and part-time openings are available. Pay for services and products is commission based.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Be punctual, reliable, and friendly team player
- Maintain an up-to-date hairstyle and image at all times
- Attend mandatory salon meetings
- Maintain a clean and efficient station
- Work well with all types of personalities
- Continue education
Our Commitment to You
- Reception support
- Online booking access
- Towel service
- Cleaning service
- Product & sales training
- In-salon education
- Resources to grow your clientele
- Upbeat and fashion-forward environment
- Minimum of five years experience as a hair stylist and colorist
- Cosmetology license
- Business license
- Proof of insurance
- Excellent communication skills
- Stable work history
- Professional and upbeat personality