Are you a natural leader who loves to inspire others to succeed? Do you want to be part of a community of caregivers committed to helping people feel their best? If the answer is “yes,” we want you on our team at our Spa located in the Uptown West Village area! In this Sales Manager role you will:
- Train, coach and manage your team for membership, retail and service sales while upholding the highest customer service.
- Rally a team of caring professionals to deliver an excellent end-to-end experience to every client every single day.
- Build relationships with a talented team of massage therapists, estheticians, and customer service superstars to guide, support, and inspire them.
Own the success of an all-star location where clients want to be, and service providers want to stay. Daily work in this role includes:
- Leading the way to an amazing experience for members and guests by managing the daily operations of the location, maintaining a clean, safe, therapeutic environment for everyone and guiding the sales and customer service team to positively resolve customer challenges.
- Helping the location move more people forward in their wellness journeys by driving membership, promoting retail sales, partnering with the franchisee to set performance goals and working with the team to achieve them.
- Building a high-achieving team by setting clear expectations, providing ongoing training and mentorship, and reviewing performance regularly to empower team members to improve and grow.
- Running a tight ship where every operational detail is addressed, from managing inventory and deposits to ensuring compliance with all labor and employment laws applicable to location employees (including any local and state licensing laws for massage therapists and estheticians).
- Creating a strong workplace culture where all employees feel valued, good work is recognized, issues are resolved quickly and fairly, and everyone feels connected to the mission.
Compensation and benefits:
- Starting Salary (based on experience): $35k / year
- Bonus Plan: $3,000 potential a quarter; $12,000 potential a year.
- Employee Discounts: Free Membership to Massage Envy with 1 Monthly Massage covered, Free Membership to Modern Acupuncture – Alliance Town Center (Includes 2 sessions covered each month).
- Paid Time Off: You will be eligible for 3 days of PTO after 90 days of employment. 3 personal days yearly will be awarded for only the first 3 years of employment.
- Vacation: You will be eligible for 1-week vacation after 1 year of employment. 2 weeks after 4-9 years, 3 weeks after 10+ years.
- Insurance: We offer medical insurance to full time eligible employees after completing their 60-day probationary period (Payroll deductions bi-weekly).
- Management and sales experience
- Great communication skills
- Able to lead a team of diverse personalities of various backgrounds
- Encourage and cultivate a positive working atmosphere for all team members
- Meet deadlines